- 10 days of Making Space at your own pace!
- June 10th
- All leading up to a Summer Solstice Celebration that you have just for yourself or invite others to!!!!
- Together with a group to inspire and support.
- New videos and recipes!
- Join with a friend option.
How do we get from where we are to where we want to be? We make space for the joy in our now and watch the magic unfold.
I am staring at my piles of clutter, my unswept floors, the toys that fill baskets and are never played with and the Spring garden is begging me to weed it. And I feel panic. Like true, true panic. Where is the time, how did I get here again, where does all this stuff come from? The front door still isn't painted, well, is half painted and none of my boy's clothes fit them. Panic.
I remind myself that this is my life. This is my process. I will always be challenged by space and stuff and piles of clutter. And when I start to feel so disconnected to my home I need to slow down and go back into the process of making space. It is slow. It is guided. It works.
My vision of summer is not piles of stuff stopping me from packing picnics or having spontaneous celebrations with homemade watermelon drinks. I want space, sand on the floor, piles of shells and the sounds of laughter. I want to prepare my home for the change of season because I kid you not, the snow shovels are still sitting in my hallway!
I want to have a Summer Solstice Celebration. So I must make space.
I want to invite you along into ritual, trust and magic. I want you to prepare your home and your heart and your mind for an amazing Summer Solstice Celebration.
This is only the beginning of inviting the magic in and dancing inside of rituals that feed our spirits and trusting that we are not only enough, but if enough could spill into overflowing, that is what we are.
Our homes, hearts and minds are all a part of the journey. Focusing on those, we can then step into the loving task of changing our life through the food we choose to eat, the way we honor our homes and ourselves. This is as close to balance as you can discover. Balance is not a goal it is an action, it is what we are always swaying in and out of. Making space is seeking out ritual, knowing that you will fall out of alignment as part of life's dance and developing the skills to ease back when you do.
For 10 days, making space in our homes, hearts and minds
- One letter each day with a making space prompt, from visioning and clearing space to flipping negative thought patterns
- Small, simple gestures that you can take on at your own pace
- Look at why you hold onto things or have trouble letting go of stuff, thoughts, habits
- 10 days of learning how to listen to yourself, through reflection and meditation
- 10 days of setting aside soft space each day for dreaming, watching and simply being in your space
- 10 days to understand the power you have to control your desires by taking on simple rituals and making more space in your life
- A online FB group of women going through the 10 days with you
Making space in our bodies using thoughts and foods that bring energy, vitality and joy
- Never once will you be worried about breaking a rule
- One recipe a day, straight from my kitchen, very few ingredients, gluten-free
- Nothing is "off limits" (really)
- 10 days of starting each day with softness and ease for your body
- 10 days of learning that you are enough and deserve to be treated like a goddess
- 10 days of watching your body release the habits that are making you exhausted, frustrated and full of anxiety
- One letter a day for 10 days with a prompt to make more space in your body and fill your cells with love and healing
Who is this for?
- Anyone who is ready to make peace with their home and body and understand themselves on a deeper level
- Women who are feeling overwhelmed by the clutter in their homes and wanting to make more space and create living spaces that are inviting, cozy and beautiful
- Holistic business owners looking to connect to a deeper understanding of themselves, developing a deeper rhythm of self care
- Mamas needing a support system and guidance in creating more rituals in the home and looking to feel like beautiful women again
- Women who are ready to make more space and allow their spirits to soar
Before you sign up, please read:
- This is not a food cleanse.
- This is about creating space in your life, opening up, expanding.
- This is about you. Your process. You.
Ready to make some space like these amazing women?
"You can't ask for a more uplifting, motivating and spiritual cleanse! It was better and more inspiring than I ever imagined. You'll wake looking forward to a motivational email. It is all done in baby steps and achievable changes." ~ Sarah Rich
"I would recommend this enlightening, soul enriching experience, to all who believe there is more to this life that so easily becomes a rut. slightly resistant, I allowed and trusted in Hannah, one of life's angels (whom I had never met) and on this journey I evolved in so many positive ways." ~ Toba Dadd
"A favourite quote of mine is from The Buddha – Do not believe just because wise men say so. Do not believe just because it has always been that way. Do not believe just because others may believe so. Examine and experience yourself.
I experienced for myself the changes which occurred within me and my thoughts to myself and my home after the Making Space Cleanse and Hannah’s soft and beautiful wisdom. You will learn how making your bed with linen you love can become a sacred ritual. How de-cluttering your home and releasing those old toys and books can release you from old emotional patterns and ways of being. I learned that by de-cluttering my daughters old toys I had created a space that allowed me to prepare with ease and grace her moving away from home to University.
Yes, the simple act of releasing clutter from our homes can be that powerful. Through this connection, you will find new connections to your home and yourself. Do not believe, just because wise women say so, examine and experience yourself – welcome to the journey.
Love and Blessings to you" ~Debbi Jackson
A beautiful daily letter holding inside of it...
- My love letter to you and your gorgeous life
- A Soulwork prompt
- A video with me talking to you
- Recipes that are simple and delicious
- A chance to connect with me and other women going through the days on FB
- 10 days to go at your own pace, to discover a you that might surprise you, to make space that is sacred, joyous and yours
When does the 10 days start?
- June 10th, a Monday. I love starting things on Mondays!
- We will go through the days and they will lead us into the most beautiful of Summer Solstice Celebrations!
- One letter a day, for 10 days!
- Sign up with a friend for added support.
I have done this cleanse before, is it the same? Mostly, the prompts will be much the same. Videos will be new, new recipes will be added and of course a whole new group of women going through the days together.
Do we need to buy anything? Nope. You can choose the level that you dig in. Mostly we are looking at clearing space not adding more. Sometimes in that clearing you may want to invest in an item that brings you more ease but that is all up to you. The goal is to make space inside of what you already have and learn to create sacred space inside of the home.
What if I am gone some of those 10 days? Often people are traveling. You can save the days letter for another time and add it to your soulwork for later.
How does the group work? The group is on Facebook. It is a private group just for this Making Space Community. Once you register a link is sent out to you with information of how to request into the group and a few other details.
Making Space is a way to change your life through simplicity, ritual and a little magic thrown in:
Summer Solstice Celebration Price!
$49 to join with a friend
"I loved Hannah's Making Space Cleanse. In this beautifully-crafted program, Hannah nudges you to make simple, gentle changes that give you room to breathe and feel more present in your daily life. This space-clearing doesn't feel like a chore and won't overwhelm you with more for your to-do lists. By adding simple, nurturing rituals to your routine, Hannah helps you to see the clutter that's occupying your physical space, dragging your energy down, and preventing you from inviting beauty and joy into your life.
I cleared a lot of clutter during the cleanse, and somehow this felt light and easy to accomplish. The more I moved away, the more energy I felt. I also discovered that I'd been storing some personal baggage in a place that felt stuck for me... a wedding album from an unhappy marriage stashed away in my office. I created a sacred space and stored the album there... I'm honoring the journey I've been on, with all its twists and turns, but now I've created the space to move on and allow new and wonderful opportunities into my career and personal life. I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next." ~ Eithne Egan trueessencecoaching.net
2013 The Making Space Cleanse ©