Your rogue ecstasy, your story of fantasy, your beautiful spaces?
Have you embraced the romance of waking up in your skin?
Can you feel the sensuality inside of grey, the rawness of an orange sky, the taste of a kiss full of red wine?
Do you reflect your light in others and draw their curiosity of pleasure into you?
Have you ripened? Have you ripened?
In a past life/future life have you stood in the blossoming of your sexuality with your senses exploding, in the gift of feeling?
And from that self that was or will be can you feel her guiding you?
Are you sexy and sanguine?
Do you feel belly passion?
Can you close your eyes and paint your beauty by numbers?
Is there a knowing in your toes, your ears, your breasts that each piece of you is loved and sacred and on the journey towards whole?
Is there a candle waiting to be lit that is celebrating you, celebrating her, celebrating this gorgeous life that you have claimed?
And where can you whisper ‘oh yes. oh yes. oh yes’?
Let me take you there. To the yes. To the roughness of your edges and the dance of your awakening.
Do you truly know her?
Sanguine :: Bloodred. Temperament of cheerfulness. Confidence.
When I was 22 I was out walking with a friend. I had long blonde hair, worked out often, was a champion dieter, known for really good skin and living in Seattle pursuing acting, 2 years away from marriage.
My friend said to me, “Whenever we are out I just watch men look at you, turn their heads.” 2 days later I went to a Salon and cut off all my hair. Not in the cute or sexy-declaration-of-myself-as-a-woman way, in the I-don’t-want-to-be-seen way. It terrified me. My sexual self, at 22, she scared me. I wanted to hide from her.
While many 22 year olds were out exploring their sexuality and beauty I found myself wanting to stuff it into a little box and find a hiding place for it. Part of my dieting history had so much to do with not wanting to be seen.
I was terrified of myself. Of my skin. Of my beauty. Of my yes.
This may not have been your 22 year old story. It may have happened after your marriage vows. Or when your first baby made her appearance. Maybe it was a story of a younger age or the fear of turning 50.
Or maybe your sexual confidence just slowly faded as the role of young woman turned into wife, mother, worker, nurturer, tender, multi-tasker.
Confidence is alluring, hot, sexy. Each year many of us choose a guiding word or phrase that will be the feeling we want to draw into our experiences, and it is a powerful practice. When I created this course last year my guiding phrase was gracefully sexy. All to lead me further into hot confidence.
Confidence is gracefully sexy.
Managing finances is gracefully sexy.
Feeling delicious in your skin is gracefully sexy.
Creating healthy boundaries is gracefully sexy.
- boundaries are beautiful.
- dreams come true from feelings.
- closets are sanctuaries.
- the shade of lipstick that lights them up, or the perfect lipgloss to plump.
- just when breakfast is for dinner and that bubbly can happen anytime, anywhere.
- the part of their body they always hated can actually guide their pleasure.
- how to hold a gaze.
- how to receive. Really.
- how to stand in front of a mirror naked.
- to kiss and say hello before listing off complaints.
- beauty is in the details.
- how to hold space.
- feeling sexy is inside and out.
- that iterative living is gorgeous.
- how to take risks.
- saying yes is a turn on, after learning to say no.
- that listening changes everything.
- how to follow their animal spirit guide or tarot card into sacred space.
- that hot confidence is a practice.
- how to walk into a room and really see.
- how to ask the questions that flip it all around.
- that hot confidence is fierce magic.
- that an awakening is non-negotiable.
- A camera, iphone is great
- Some apps for your picture editing which I'll share with you at start
- A journal to poem and vision in, I love Moleskines
- Some white space, clear the calendar a bit for some sexy and sanguine prompts
- A hot date, with yourself, with a girlfriend or many, with your lover… in celebration
How it will work...
- One prompt a day for 28 days alternating between photo prompts and soulwork prompts
- Guest posts from women who have made a practice of loving and photographing their bodies
- A FB group where we will gather and share our photos and our soulwork
- An instagram hashtag for online sharing, though those photos will be the more cropped versions ;)
- 4 weeks of learning to feel incredibly sexy in our skin
I look at who I am now after a year of this sexy and sanguine guiding soulwork and I am blown away. I feel gorgeous in my skin. I take my really bad days and I flip them around by getting infront of my camera. I made some huge life shifting decisions in this last year that took me from an edge of pain and unknowing into joy and movement.
I learned to spend time with my belly, the part of my body that gave me the most angst, torture that I had carried since childhood.
I photographed my belly, spent time adoring it and let myself lead my sexuality with this part of me that for so long had been hidden as though it was what made me unworthy of love. I look at the pictures of me now I can't believe I am the same woman. I feel like I have grown new skin. Every part of my cells seem to have changed into something lighter and filled with compassion and adoration for my own eyes.
My invitation to you is to come along for 4 weeks but to know that this journey will last into your year of 2016. It will be the beginning of a practice into deep sexy and sanguine living. I believe it will change your life.
Looking at yourself through the lens, doing the soulwork prompts, letting other women adore you and see you, you will not leave the same woman. You will leave with your sexy and sanguine in your soul.
I know, you have some questions...
Do I have to get naked? Nope. But most of the women do in some way start to look at their body, their skin, their nakedness through the camera. Often it is just the curve of a hip or their shoulder and arm in the sunlight. You absolutely do not.
Do I need to share all my photos in the group? You can share whatever feels good to you. Or share them with your partner privately. Or keep them all to yourself. This is about you seeing you through your lens. I will say one of the most life changing parts of this course is seeing other women's bodies and the words that flow back to them and lift them. I am in awe of the beauty that I am met with each day inside of this circle.
I am taking your Magic Making Business Circle, will I be able to do both? You absolutely can. What I always suggest is that you carve out a little bit of time each day for this soul work, kind of like the ritual of a cup of coffee or morning shower. The Business course will be weekly prompts, giving us time to explore and take big actions and this course is daily. Tiny bites of prompts. I deeply believe that both work together.
We will also be able to use this course as a great reference for the work we are doing in biz, as well as talking about things from Community Grace (which we will pull in).
I know you have more questions. Email us at email@example.com and we'll find an answer or two just for you.